Support for HR teams
No need for lawyers or expensive consultants....
With a team of 10 experienced HR & former employment solicitors, myHRdept offer a cost effective alternative to lawyers and HR consultants to support HR teams with their agenda.
For those teams we already support we:
- Lead on sensitive issues, hearings and investigations
- Draft, issue and act as employer's representative for settlement agreements (very cost effective alternative to lawyers)
- Help manage 'sticky' ER cases
- Manage larger projects, TUPE, restructuring, redundancies (we have extensive trade union experience too)
- Provide a sounding board for HRDs
- Become the 'go to' HR cover for internal HR holiday
- Help manage compliance documents - contracts and handbooks etc
myHRdept have a proven reputation since 2002 and our team includes former HRD Coca-Cola; Head of HR RHM; ERM Harrods; HRM Birds Eye and a former practicing employment solicitor. myHRdept span all sectors with clients ranging from food manufacturing to space industries.
Why myHRdept? (a case study from a larger employer)
“Sometimes my team are just too stretched, or we’ve run out of people to hear later stage processes or we simply don’t have HR resource in the right location – it’s great to be able to call on myHRdept to help out, their response times are good and their advice is pragmatic and robust – we trust them with some of our most sensitive and challenging issues and they’re happy to jump in a car and carry out work (and training) in our sites too.”
Jo Warren, HR Director, The Parts Alliance (Employs 3,000 - you can read the full case study here.)
The Parts Alliance is a large client example, but we also support the HR teams (and lone HR Managers) of clients ranging from 60 to 400. To discuss your particular needs in more detail please contact us.