Support for HR teams
Support for established HR Teams
We support organisations without internal HR, but we support those who have their own HR too. See our case study
In supporting in-house HR teams we:
- Can provide HR support for sensitive issues and investigations
- Provide a cost effective alternative to lawyers for settlement agreements etc.
- Fill the gaps in investigating or hearing procedures when internal resourcs have been exhausted
- Manage larger projects e.g. consultations (we have extensive trade union experience too)
- Provide coaching for HRDs building their HR agenda
- Recruit (with our trusted partner) HR staff from administrative to Board level
“Sometimes my team are just too stretched, or we’ve run out of people to hear later stage processes or we simply don’t have HR resource in the right location – it’s great to be able to call on myHRdept to help out, their response times are good and their advice is pragmatic and robust – we trust them with some of our most sensitive and challenging issues and they’re happy to jump in a car and carry out work (and training) in our sites too.”
Jo Warren, HR Director, The Parts Alliance
- Proven reputation since 2002
- Non-competition undertaking
- Huge experience and pedigree - team of 10 includes former HRD Coca-Cola; Head of HR RHM; ERM Harrods; ERM Three; former employment solicitor
To discuss your needs in more detail please contact us.