HR support to partner services
Employment lawyers and other B2B service providers
As an HR team of 10 it seems quite logical for myHRdept to support lawyers, accountants and other B2B providers to provide HR services to their clients.
Your clients may need:
- Disciplinary, dismissal or grievance investigations, hearings or risk assessments
- Investigation of employee complaints (sexual or other harassment) and risk analysis report – advice to NEDs/Board
- Help with organisation design/transformation/people manager training in HR processes
Benefits for you:
- Increased chance of successful litigation
- Cement client relationships
- Professional HR to supplement your services
- Very cost effective (bill to client)
- Proven reputation since 2002
- Non-competition undertaking
- Huge experience and pedigree - team of 10 includes former HRD Coca-Cola; Head of HR RHM; ERM Harrods; ERM Three; former employment solicitor
- Mutual commercial non competition agreement (given we may also refer work to you)
What does it cost?
- Fixed on-site day rates from £1000 – £1600 + expenses.
We can work with you non competitively as we do with other leading law firms across the country.
"We’ve worked with myHRdept on 2 occasions recently, one a sensitive case involving a very senior executive of a client. Their senior consultant attended site at short notice and carried out a thorough investigation & then appraised the NEDs. The consultant was a safe pair of hands and an extremely experienced HR professional. I have no hesitation recommending them." (Our sincere thanks to Hayley Robinson, Employment Partner, MacFarlanes LLP, Chancery Lane, London)
To discuss how we may be able to help you please contact us.